Health and Safety
If you wish to visit the restaurant, please make a booking via the website.
For the safety of our team and our guests, if you are feeling unwell or showing any symptoms of Covid-19, we would ask that you do not visit the restaurant.
Hand sanitiser is available at the entrance of the restaurant and the toilets. Please ensure that you sanitise your hands when entering and exiting.
Please help us to observe social distancing by maintaining a safe distance between you and other guests and our team members.
To ensure the safety of everyone within the restaurant, we have taken additional precautions based on government guidance, which include, but are not limited to the following:
- We have completed a risk assessment specific to Covid-19 which has been implemented in the restaurant to ensure that all the appropriate safety procedures are in place.
- Spacing between tables has been increased and the capacity of the restaurant reduced in order to allow physical distancing between guests.
- Daily wellness checks are being carried out and temperatures recorded for every team member. Anyone displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 will not be allowed in the restaurant.
- Personal Protective Equipment has been issued to our teams, and face coverings will be worn by all team members.
- Enhanced cleaning regimes have been put in place throughout the restaurant
- The frequency of mandatory handwashing for team members has been increased and training has been provided for effective handwashing techniques.
- Single use menus will be provided and disposed of after each use.
We hope that you find this information reassuring and look forward to welcoming you in the restaurant.